Welcome to Dreamswork Counseling
I have been working as a counselor and psychotherapist for over 15 years. My life experience and my professional training has been instrumental in my choice of career paths. For me, personally, learning that I can create more of what I want by following my own “wise mind”, despite old beliefs and habits, is the path to a happier and more fulfilling life. My hope is that each person I work with will also find their own wisdom and strength to create the life they are looking for.
~ Katherine Harriman
My professional training has been in the following areas:
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Registered Social Worker (RSW), #2976, Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers.
- Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighter's Association's Occupational Awareness Training for Treating First Responder Trauma
- Certified Integrative Body Psychotherapist (IBP)
- Using Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT); Mindful Therapies; Reality Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy